Pink Floyd (no who)

Vigilnte20 wrote:
>i just pulled out one of my dad's records (pink floyd's dark >side...),
he hadn't ever really liked them- but i thought they were >awesome...i'm
going to
>the record store today, and i wannna know what other pink floyd album
>is awesome like dark side of the moon... which one should i buy?

Well, here are the ones I've got:

Atom Heart Mother (the "cow" one): That's my favourite. It's TOO
progressive, so I don't know if you will like it. If you like
progressive music (and I am a prog-music enthusiast), I'll bet you'll
love the 23-minute suite.

The Wall: This is also a personal favourite. A double-disc with lots of
David Gilmour guitar wailings, outstanding lyrics and melodies. This one
you NEED to have. :)

Wish You Were Here: A very dark, hypnotical album. I love this one.
Again, David Gilmour does lots of amazing guitar work on the song "Shine
On You Crazy Diamond".

Animals: Dark as WYWH, this one was based on Orwell's "Animal Farm".

The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn: Their first album. Great if you like
psychedelic songs. (I know their second albom is also psychedelic, but I
don't have it)

The Final Cut: Very good lyrically, very weak musically. This one should
be a solo album from Roger Waters, but they put the name PINK FLOYD on
it to make it sell more. In most of the songs you have Roger singing and
a little background. There are some good moments, though, but if I were
you I would just buy it if it was really cheap (mine was R$9,90, US$1,00
= R$1,09)

See ya!

Who content: Does David Gilmour plays on all songs from "White City"?
What about that nice bassist, Pino Palladino?