Re: where are the kids

<< I just bought a Who bootleg called Where Are the Kids? and I was
 wondering if anyone knew when and where it was from.  The sound
 quality is really excellent, and Roger mentions during the concert
 that the show was being broadcast on the radio all over America.  He
 also mentions that it is very warm there.  I don't have the exact
 song list with me at the moment, but it has I Can't Explain,
 Substitute, Excerpts from Tommy (Amazing Journey, Sparks, Pinball
 Wizard, We're Not Gonna Take It, and Listening to You), 5:15, Love
 Reign O'er Me, Eminence Front, Who Are You?, and some other songs
 that I can't recall at the moment.  If anyone knows what show this is
 and has any thoughts on the concert, please let me know.

Dallas 9/3/89                                                MARK