Where Are the Kids?

I just bought a Who bootleg called Where Are the Kids? and I was
wondering if anyone knew when and where it was from.  The sound
quality is really excellent, and Roger mentions during the concert
that the show was being broadcast on the radio all over America.  He
also mentions that it is very warm there.  I don't have the exact
song list with me at the moment, but it has I Can't Explain,
Substitute, Excerpts from Tommy (Amazing Journey, Sparks, Pinball
Wizard, We're Not Gonna Take It, and Listening to You), 5:15, Love
Reign O'er Me, Eminence Front, Who Are You?, and some other songs
that I can't recall at the moment.  If anyone knows what show this is
and has any thoughts on the concert, please let me know.

Thanks,

Melissa
mah21@cornell.edu

"Believe in the magic of a young girl's soul;
Believe in the magic of rock'n'roll;
Believe in the magic that can set you free."
--John Sebastian, 'Do you believe in magic?'