Re: quad live cd

I have this CD and it has the best sound I have ever heard on a bootleg
except you have to turn down the bass a bit.  I guess John was a bit
over-enthusiastic.  A good show, too. And also, the version of Drowned
that is labeled as a demo would probably more appropriately be called a
rehearsal.

A different Rob

On Tue, 03 Mar 1998 21:26:54 -0500 CShope <u4i4n5nb@coastalnet.com>
writes:
>Rob wrote:
>
>>Came across a double CD "Quadrophenia - Live". It's the recording of
>the
>>Madison Square Garden show in July of '96 plus
>>"demos". The cover is same as the tour program and is under the label
>"Rock
>>Classix".
>>It's also $46.00 (!).
>>
>>Anybody got any info?
>         I don't know anything about the cd but I saw a bootleg video
>of one
>of the shows at MSG in 96 and it wasn't all that great.  Video was
>bad,
>sound was bad and the performance wasn't great.  The other characters
>ruined it.
>        Also I was listening to John's solo song "Sleeping Man" and a
>friend
>and I were wondering if this song was about Keith? Any ideas from
>anybody
>would be helpful. Thanks.
>
>"I got richer a lot later than I expected...Now I'm too old to
>  enjoy my money!"  John E.
>

>Corbett>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]