Quad Boot

This is response to Robert VanBuskirk's post........

Buy the 96 Quad Boot. You won't be dissapointed.
I was actually at the Garden the night it was recorded.
I have the boot too. Excellent recording.
I paid 45.00 for mine.
Don't let it slip through your fingers !

Did anyone see the VH-1 special on Monday night around 10:30pm.
It was on Rock and Roll and stuff. I was half in the bag so I didnt even
bother to
look it up in the cable guide to see the name of it.
They had a Roger and Pete on for a minute. They said like two sentences
a piece and then they showed See me Feel me from Woodstock. Nothing
much...but they were on the show.
ok, back to work......see ya

-George

Oh, Does anyone know if a 97 Quad show exsits on CD yet ? Boot that
is.....