Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #158

<<Hi Everyone, On a recent edition of Dick Clark's Tv Bloopers show, Roger
was seen trying to undress a very pretty lady and seemed to have great
difficulty doing so! I think this was also a scene from "Highlander".The
camera then cut to a wide shot with everybody laughing and poor old
Roger trying again and would you beleive, Yes he still could not get it
undone! OK,OK so I watch too much TV! Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org

That was actually from the documentary "Pirate Tales"........it's quite bloody
good actually