Kinky Who

Re:

>I heard that the Kinks catalogue may be remastered like the Who's.
>Anyone hear the same?  Along with that, I heard the original line-up
>is looking at a full scale summer tour next year.  It's a little early
>to be looking forward to next summer, but with the Who and Kinks both
>(hopefully) coming to town my remature excitement seems warranted!
>Hope everyone got tix to see Pete in August!

Everything from "Kinda Kinks" through "Percy" has been remastered on the UK
label Castle Communications. My store carries all the titles and suffice to
say I have them all in my collection now :) They are wonderfully redone and
all have many bonus tracks. What is amazing is that some of them (like
Village Green Preservation Society) have both the mono and stereo versions
on the same cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, supposedly the original Kinks are reforming but that remains to be
seen....

"Let's all drink to the death of a clown"

Pam