New To The List

Hi All

My name is Eric.  I subscribed to this list a couple of days ago and woiuld
just like to introduce myself.  I live in Washington DC and have been a Who
fan for a couple of years.  I was able to see them here last August doing
Quadrophenia and they were AWESOME.  Unfortunately I am too young to have seen
them perform when Keith Moon was alive.  I am also planning to see Roger
Daltry and the London Orchestra when they come here on July 22.  I am
especially looking forward to this concert because this is my 23rd birthday
and I already have CD's of the London Orchestra doing the music of the Rolling
Stones and Led Zeppelin and they are both really good.  I am also a huge
Aerosmith fan.  If anybody else lives in this area and isplanning to go to
this concert let me know and maybe we can meet before.  I look forward to
reading all future posts and just wanted to say "Hi."

Eric