John at Webster theatre

Hey all.  I saw the John Entwistle Band at the Webster Theatre in Hartford
last night.
The show wasn't a '10' but it was still really good.  The tour is called "Left
for Dead, The Sequel."  They played a lot of the material from the last tour
and threw in some surprizes too.  Among the additions to the list were
"Whiskey Man," "Cousin Kevin," "My Size" and a couple of new tracks from the
new album.  One was an instrumental and the other was called "Sometimes."
Also played was Daltrey's "Under a Raging Moon" which John dedicated to Keith.
"Heaven and Hell," the common show opener, served as the show closer.  "My
Wife" and "Summertime Blues" were played for the encore.  Interestingly, Boris
was no where to be found on the set list.

Mike