John's Who History

I've always consistently heard that there was a rather humorous account of
John's days with The Who in the works for say, the last twenty years.  Also he
was doing a bunch of cartoons, some of which are available as part of the art
work that he does and sells, that supposed to be a silly account of The Who.
It would be nice if he could ready his history for publication.  To get any
words out of John would be nice...

But to answer your question, no, not of late.

Beau ('everybody calls me the quiet one') McCrury