Pete Townshend's Merher Baba Records

Hello Who Fans,
     I am so happy I finally found someone who sold me all 3 LP's Pete made to
Merher Baba.   Most, but not all the songs appear on Who Came First.
     I have been trying to find thse LP's since they first came out.  But
never had any sucess.
     I am just so full of joy.   I will give a review later once I have had a
chance to listen to them.
       I have also recently started to read some of the works of Meher Baba.
They are great.   They also greatly expand my understand of Pete's writting.
     Jeff