Horse's Neck

Haven't seen this reported on the list yet, so it falls to me to
share this most exciting news with all of you.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, another paperback edition of "Horse's Neck"
has been released.  It's Pete's formerly hard to come by collection
of short stories, and believe me, it's ALL in there.  The drinking,
the drugs, the groupies, the mortality and lack of morality, and the
reason why you should keep Pete away from your farm animals.

The cover photo is the same as the one on the original hardcover
edition of "Horse's Neck", although the cover has been spiced up a
bit with some of that 1990's design flair.  Yup, some of the text on
the back appears in BIG LETTERS, the rest in small letters.  Funky!

So all you people who haven't been lucky enough to get your hot
little hands on a copy of Pete's hot little book, here's your big
chance!  Happy reading!

-Yellow "I once wrote a book report on 'Horse's Neck'" Ledbetter