I Have A BIG Favor To Ask

Can someone please tape the VH-1 story of Keith for me?  Unfortunately
VH-1 only airs from 4am to 4pm in my market area.  I would prefer a S-VHS
copy, however a stereo composite (regular VHS) is my second choice and
also preferred on new tape.  I really don't mean to be picky, it's just
that Keith has meant so much to me over the years I'd just like to get this
one right.  Hell, I'll settle for anything I can get!

I liked to think that I will be generous with the trade and make it worth
the while, within reason of course.

Please e-mail me privately.

And thanx very much in advance,
Beau ('I Need You') McCrury