Keith's story

Greetings,
Just wanted to throw in my two cents about the Moonie story - it just made
me so sad, sad, sad.  I had a wonderful (and dirty) dream about him that
night, though, which made me happy, happy, happy.  Man, he was something
else when he was young (and old).  One thing I absolutely loved was when
Pete told the story about Keith's drum rolls, and how when you slowed them
down on tape, he was hitting a beat every millisecond (or something like
that), and that experts said that was impossible.  Wow.
I thought the thing about the who following it was sort of lame.  VH-1
didn't impress me as having spent much energy to find particularly rare
footage or photos or stories.  Oh, well.
Brian, thanks for all the work you put into these installments.
Christy