Musical Genius of Keith Moon

I saw and enjoyed the VH1 special last night on Keith Moon and I am pleased
that VH-1 saw this as a worthy subject to cover.

After all these years, even in death, his sensational life style still
overshadows his musical genius.

This study focused on the tragedy of his life/death, but never, in my
opinion, got across to the audience why  this tragedy was such an
incredible and important loss to the music world.  I would like to someday
see an examination of the musical genius that was Keith Moon.

Perhaps this could be the subject of a future VH-1 segment, "Virtuosos of
Rock".

Carla