"Too short; The Magic Bus..."

> I figured I would buy it for
> the Stereo version of I'm a Boy and the longer version of Magic Bus but when I
> listened to Magic Bus it was the 3 minute and 20 second version and on the CD
> case it said it was supposed to be 4.28.

Ty:

That's right...the 4+ minute stereo version of MB has yet to be released
on CD. And apparently it never will be, since the reissue series is
done. The label wrongly lists the time at 4:28 anyway, apparently just
for the fun of it.
IMHO, it's the best version and shame on MCA for not using it for one of
the many issues of Magic Bus. The opportunity was certainly there. Aside
from being longer, it also sounds better...for one thing, the backing
vocals aren't brittle and metallic-sounding. MCA pulled the same trick
with the version of MB issued on the CD MAGIC BUS (now out of print),
not including the long mono version unavailable elsewhere.
Look at it this way; at least you got the version of IAB.

--

            Cheers                ML