Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy

For weeks now I've seen a copy of Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy on CD in a local
record store.  So today when I was in there I figured I would buy it because
it was the last copy and I didn't have it yet.  I figured I would buy it for
the Stereo version of I'm a Boy and the longer version of Magic Bus but when I
listened to Magic Bus it was the 3 minute and 20 second version and on the CD
case it said it was supposed to be 4.28.  Anyone know where I could find the 4
minute version and why it's not on the copy of MBBAB I bought today.  By the
way I'm a Boy was very different from what I expected.

							Ty