Re: Keith's passion for life

DIANE SWIBLE wrote:

> I would like to talk about in my words what I think about keith moon.
>
> First of all, the guy was the youngest in the band and loved attention.
> This goes on with how much attention he really craved.  How much can I drink
> till I get attention. How many drugs can I take to get attention.
>
> If somebody just sat down with him and said that he doesn't have to do all
> this to fit in.  We love you just like you are.  Your a great musician and a
> great human being.  We all make mistakes.  Damn it, quit trying to please
> everybody and just be yourself for once.
>
> In the end on the behind the music,  He did want to change his life and get
> his shit together and live forever. Why didn't they interview his daughter
> mandy?
>
> Kim and his exfiance were absolutely gorgeous!
>
> Please email me back when you read this and tell me your views on this
> tragedy.
>
> Thanks

	I agree with everything that you've said.  I officially became a Who
fan about a year after Keith's death with the film "The Kids Are
Alright"
	I walked into that theatre a Zep fan above all else, and walked out of
there instantly transformed into a Who fan above all else!  I did'nt
know that someone can metamorphasize into anything THAT quickly, but I
did!
	It's too bad that I did'nt become more familiar/a fan with them just a
little bit prior to that so that I could have seen Keith myself in
concert!
	In that effect, in a certain way, I'm a bit mad at Keith for making me
miss the oportunity to see him for myself with his band, and for letting
his health deteriorate, making him unable to contribute anything more to
The Who forever.
	However, even without the booze and drugs, Keith being the eccentric
person that he was would have found SOMETHING to do that would involve
attention getting, meaning something(s) probably very dangerous.
	Whatever he would have taken up with in his life, I don't think that
being an old man was going to be one of them no matter what he chose to
do.

					   Rock on everybody!

					   Joseph Manfredi