Keith's passion for life

I would like to talk about in my words what I think about keith moon.

First of all, the guy was the youngest in the band and loved attention.
This goes on with how much attention he really craved.  How much can I drink
till I get attention. How many drugs can I take to get attention.

If somebody just sat down with him and said that he doesn't have to do all
this to fit in.  We love you just like you are.  Your a great musician and a
great human being.  We all make mistakes.  Damn it, quit trying to please
everybody and just be yourself for once.

In the end on the behind the music,  He did want to change his life and get
his shit together and live forever. Why didn't they interview his daughter
mandy?

Kim and his exfiance were absolutely gorgeous!

Please email me back when you read this and tell me your views on this
tragedy.

Thanks