Ah, Lifehouse!

Simon,

> Can anybody tell me the tracks in order for the abandoned lifehouse
> project.I know it starts with Baba O'Riley and finishes with The Song
> is
> over.thanx in advance.

Oh, what a can of worms you've opened!  (But they're friendly worms.)
As far as I can tell, no single individual can produce a perfectly
correct list of the "Lifehouse" songs.  Part of the problem is that PT
wrote so many--I seem to remember him mentioning thirty or so--and then
kept on changing the order around before the project collapsed into
"Who's Next."  I wouldn't be at all surprised if PT himself could no
longer remember the original sequence.  Many very knowledgeable listers
have written on this topic; perhaps some of you could be persuaded to
post summaries?  In addition, I believe the "Generations" fanzine people
are publishing a long, two-part article on "Lifehouse."

--Cheryl