BRS students

Hi!  I am very excited, and I wanted to share why!  I live in Frankfort, Ky,
and work at a deli downtown.  I'm going to see the BRS tomoro night.  Well,
today, the students that are playing wtih Roger came down and ate at this deli
that I work at!  There were four of the New York quire students, and about 8
of the London synphonic students.  We talked about the show and how they said
they'd see me there tomoro.  One of the girls talked about how she had to get
up at 4am to be on good morning america.
They said they were just touring the city, and they are staying at the local
Holiday Inn.  I just thought this was really great, and I wanted to share.

-Lorin

I also looked back on my tape of Good Morning America with RD, and picked out
all the people who were there today.  :o)