Boston Show

Sorry I dont share the enthusiasm expressed by others. As far as I am
concerned any Who fan should avoid this silly experiment! No surprise
that the promoter of this tour also did the Dirty Dancing tour. I was
embarassed for Roger, how he could lend his name to such nonsense?
Maybe it was the 90 dollar premimum they put on the posters that were
signed by him.  The music was horrible, although the little bit that RD
sang was good.
I think Roger should go home and sit by the phone and wait for Pete to
call him. I did not have high expectations of this show but could not
get over how much I hated it!  At times I felt like I was trapped in a
elevator.   Sorry to be a drag but I gotta be honest here.