BRS/Louisville

At 02:53 PM 7/19/98 -0700, Lorin wrote:

>... I just read in the paper that the BRS for Cincinnati was
>cancled. There was no explanation included with the article,
>it just said that it was cancled and that you could get a
>refund.

     I half-suspected early on that Cincy & Louisville might've
been booked with an eye to cancelling one if sales weren't
satisfactory. Riverbend probably was undersold for its 25,000
capacity (although that didn't stop Joe Walsh last summer);
Louisville is at the ~3000 capacity Gardens (indoor arena
downtown).

>I'm gong to the Louisville show the night after the Cincinnati
>show, and I am just wondering what happened to mainly see if
>I will still be able to go. So if anybody knows anything about
>this, please let me know.

     I called the Gardens Friday and learned that the show still
is "on" ... at least, so far ...

Bob