Re: Roger in Jersey

At 11:53 -0700 7/18/98, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:24:30 -0700 (PDT)
>From: David Cribb <dcribber@yahoo.com>
>
>TO make a long
>story shorter, all you "veteran" (read: 30 yrs old and up) Who fans
>that stormed the stage, damn you for not letting me, a viral 18 yr.
                                                        ^^^^^
>old male push my way through to the front of the stage.

Well, there's your problem.  You were suffering from some contagious
disease, whach weakened you so much you were unable to push your enfeebled
way through the crowd.  I'm amazed you could even make it to the show.

On the other hand, perhaps you meant "virile", in which case never mind.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)