Roger in Jersey

Attended the BRS show at the PNC Arts Center last night in NJ.  Half
due to previous reviews and half due to lack of navigational skills, I
arrived nearly 45 minutes into the show.  The only bright spot, I
thought pre-Roger was the black chick.  The rest of it was not the
total crap I had read about, but nothing worth seeibng w/o Roger.
Anyway after Roger came on, the show started.  His voice sounded
stronger than it was on the 96-97 tours.  I especially loved the Joe
Cocker-esque wails during "Little Help From My Friends".  I was
disappointed in the song order, however.  They had the otherwise dull
crowd hopping after "See Me, Feel Mee" and PW, but failed to follow up
each respective song with an equally charged number.  TO make a long
story shorter, all you "veteran" (read: 30 yrs old and up) Who fans
that stormed the stage, damn you for not letting me, a viral 18 yr.
old male push my way through to the front of the stage.  Congrats to
those who did make it on stage.