Daltrey autographs

Just saw that Roger Daltrey did a private signing for Stans Sports and
they are selling signed 8x10s for 49.00 They do have quantity
discounts.  Rogers $ went to charity.  When I called they told me they
just did a signing with John Entwistle also and have photos signed by
both.  Their phone # is OUT OF  SRVC.  I just joined this group but I
have been a fan for 30+ years.  I wonder if anyone has any info on who
Petes friends are that he is touring with?  Thanks Jeff