Offensive Lyrics

ML,

>What about "How come the girls come on oh so cool/But when you meet
them, every one's a fool..."? I would imagine that one to be offensive
to some women, at least...<

The smart ones, anyway. <g>  Darn, I missed that line (strange since
it's on the same album!)  I remember we did use part of "Pictures Of
Lily".  Actually, that song doesn't bother me as much as it used to;
girlie photos will always be around, even though I don't like 'em.
For the record, the Beatles had even more lyrics (Lennon was some-
thing of a misogynist), and of course the winners were the Stones.
We used *tons* of lyrics from them.  Remember "Stupid Girl"?

--Carolyn
"She's the sickest thing in this world"--Jagger/Richard(s)