Re: going to London

Emmee,

If you're in Oxford Street, then spend some time in both HMV and Virgin
Megastores - you may find Who CDs in there that you've never heard of
before...

If you've got time for a daytrip to the seaside, then take the 5:15 train
from Victoria to Brighton (an hours journey or so).  But don't expect to
recognise too much of it from the Quad film.

Enjoy,

-MB