----------
To: TheWho-Digest@igtc.com
Date: Friday, July 10, 1998 12:53 PM

The Who Mailing List Digest
   Friday, July 10 1998   Volume 05 : Number 167

In this issue:

	Re: Keith Moon, the actor?
	Re: More Howard
	Page/Plant, no Who, no Howard
	Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #166
	quote
	Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #165
	roger in l.a.
	Howard Stern (again)
	Re: Keith Moon, the actor?
	Two very different Chicago shows in one week's time

Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 12:27:40 -0800
From: bettysdad@delphi.com (Michael Davidson)
Subject: Re: Keith Moon, the actor?

I was recently looking something up in Leonard Maltin's Video and Tape
guide when I came across the listing for Frank Zappa's 1971 movie "200
Motels". Right there in the list of actors is Keith Moon. I've necer seen
the movie, and wonder if anyone else has, and if so what does Keith do in
the film?

Thanks.

Mike Davidson