quote

Hello all,

Here's the thing - how do you all feel about me placing a quote or two from
Pete by the dedication of a novel I am writing?

Thought this would be as good a place as any to ask -

Christy

p.s.  whoever wrote that if you don't like Stern you should ignore him is
RIGHT ON.  The guy seems to thrive on people who get upset by his antics.
The two times I've listened to him he left me thinking he's a major creep,
which is my opinion which I'm entitled to - but the best way for me to deal
with it is to JUST IGNORE HIM.  We've all got too many other, worthy things
to spend our energy on, right?