Page/Plant, no Who, no Howard

June.  Please don't flame me but it was the best concert I ever
attended.  The only reason the Who don't earn that honor is that the
first two times I saw them I was miles away in a huge stadium and
when I saw them up close and personal last summer I had seen them
before.  Don't get me wrong.  The Who concerts were phenomenal.
It is just that I had never seen Page and Plant together and I when I
did I was up close.  And the show was jaw-dropping incredible.
Everyone on the LZ list agrees that Page is
playing incredibly well (tight, not sloppy, and inventive)
and Robert sounds great - every night.

Please don't flame me I'm very sensitive!

Frank