Page/Plant

I saw the P&P show in Detroit a couple weeks ago and I must say it was
most excellent.  Though I'm sure the raw energy could not compare to
earlier concerts, it was still the best show I've seen since the Quad
tour.  My biggest surprise was that the live versions of the songs off the
new album Walking into Clarksdale were perhaps the highlight of the
show.  This is pretty ridiculous due to the fact that they played No
Quarter, Wanton Song, Tangerine and countless other Zep greats, but the
style of the Clarksdale songs best fit P&P's current mindset and it
showed.  Besides, that integration of trance music evident on "most high"
was the best move any 50-something rockers have done in a while.

anyone else see the show?