Howard Stern

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I am a BIG Stern fan! He makes fun of absolutely everything and everyone
(himself included). I actually thought that bit about Pete was kinda funny.
It was also a repeat from a few years back. (I know, we covered that).
     My point? Apparently Roger and John are not offended by him, since they
have both been on his show in the past (Roger a few times)!
     Bottom line is this.... a joke can be made out of just about anything!
And I, for one, will always laugh!
            Keith
"You say she's a virgin
 Well I'm gonna be the first in.
 Her fellah's gonna kill me
 Oh, fucking will he!" (Now that's kinda offensive, but I don't hear anyone
complaining)