Brit. Rock Symphony (7/4)

I liked the show.  It was only half sold out, so we got to move down to
the 8th row.  Roger blew a kiss at my friend Hillary.  If you were there,
you probably saw us.  We were the only ones dancing in Section 1 for the
first half of the show.  The crowd was overall pretty lame - not that many
die hard Who fans in Colorado.

Roger sounded good.  The Who songs I remember right now were 5:15; See
Me, Feel Me; You Better You Bet; Who are You and Pinball Wizard.  They
played Zeppelin's Kashmir, Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb and Another Brick
in the Wall.  (roger didn't sing these)

The sound at Fiddler's Green sucks.  Besides the orchestra and choir,
there were 2-3 male lead singers and 3-4 female backup and lead singers.
They were OK.

As I said, Roger sounded (and looked) good, but he was only on the stage
for half of the show.  It looked like he was as disappointed as we were.

I would definitely recommend the show.  At Fiddler's, it was only about
$23, well worth the price.

Rumour is John Entwistle will be playing in Golden on July 13.  That
should be even better (louder anyway).

Take care, Hooligans!

Peace,

Laura Kriho

             Colorado Hemp Initiative Project
             P.O. Box 729, Nederland, CO 80466
                 Vmail: (303) 448-5640
              Email: <cohip@levellers.org>
          Web: http://www.welcomehome.org/cohip.html
	       http://www.levellers.org/cannabis.html
     "Fighting over 60 years of lies and dis-information
	   with 10,000 years of history and fact."
                ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE???