Re: Roger, Roger, Roger

Derick,

>Did anyone also see Roger on Sliders as an evil
>Colonel or General or something?

Yes, I did, and found it most amusing, especially the bit where he
said, "All I care about is saving American lives!"

But for Roger's finest (hah!) TV work, you must see his performance
as an alien assassin on "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of
Superman".

>Crikey! You lot ain't half hard to please!

You're right, all it takes to please a lot of the folks 'round here
is just saying "Roger".  Watch this...

ROGER!

<much shrieking, fawning, drooling, jumping up and down, rending of
garments, etc.>

Alright, that's enough!  Down, ladies, down!  Please!  Ladies!  Don't
make me get the tranquilizer gun out!

Well, you see what it's like.

-Yellow "Mr. Daltrey has left the building" Ledbetter