Re: Blooper for Roger on "Pirate Tales"

GSpotStdio@aol.com wrote:

>That was actually from the documentary "Pirate Tales"........it's
quite bloody
>good actually

Really?  I watched "Pirate Tales" also, but don't recall any scene
where Roger got to undress anyone!  I do, however, vividly remember
the incredible amount of Freudian imagery packed into the host
segments of that program.  I almost choked on my tea when Roger
started polishing his sword.
Wait a minute. . .was "Pirate Tales" split into more than one part?
I only saw one night of it, and if there was more I suppose I could
have missed Roger separating a lusty wench from her bodice.

-Yellow "How many friends have I really got?  I can count 'em on one
hook" Ledbetter