Re: A Stern Note & Led Wallet

> Joseph:

> My thinking on the "break up the band if one member quits/dies" is that
> it's not an integrity issue at all, but a artistic one. If the other
> members are able to create good music which their fans will enjoy, what
> the Hell? Would you have rather they continue with substandard
> (presumably even compared to Jones) performances, just to keep the
> original four together? Not me!

	Yeah, but they were LED ZEPPELIN......they could have had their pick of
the litter of ANY available drummer on the planet EARTH!!  They almost
went with Phil Collins, but decided to abandon the whole idea of
continueing.
	Naturally their overall sound would have changed without one of my
all-time favorite drummers not being their anymore, but it still would
have ripped ass and 3/4!!!

							Joseph