more cheapshots at Page

Do you SERIOUSLY think Page would split the profit 3 ways when he only
has to
split it Two ways ?

Yes, he is nicknamed "Led Wallet." But seriously, the reason JPJones
wasn't asked is "THIS IS NOT A LED ZEPPELIN REUNION!!!!"
The reason is integrity pure and simple. Without John Bonham there can
never be a Led Zep. As much as I love The Who, they are guilty of
capitalizing on the ghost of a name. I enjoyed this past tour, but it
should have been billed as "Quadrophenia, featuring Townshend and
friends" or something. Names are not really important, it's the music,
but I have great respect for Jimmy Page as a musician and person and he
takes a lot of cheap shots from people who took "Hammer of the Gods"
seriously. Page and Plant have a new album of NEW material out in April,
I suggest everyone check it out with an open mind, and then go see the
tour. If you think it will be some old guys playing "Stairway" you are
in for a suprise! I don't think musicians personal lives are really
important anyway- as Page once said about Keith Richards "you only have
to listen to him play and you acn forgive the guy anything."