Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #25

I would like to add my two cents to the whole " Bootleg" debate:

1.) Should we really care if the artist is losing money when we buy
Bootlegs, when they  and the record companies pull their own versions of
"Rip Off's", ( such as reissues and Greatest Hits).
2.) Every thing is "business" in music today. So what if you have made
yourself happy by getting a Bootleg?
3.) Artists even buy bootlegs! They have been around for years, and will
for some time.
4.) BOTTOM LINE: Look kids, don't lose too much sleep over this, the
artists we are talking about have already made enough money, more than
we will ever make.

B.T.W.

 Pertaining to this "Cornella person"; Even though her statements were
rude, I must admit it was kinda nice to see some exitement on this list.

Baba Booey!