Another and final moan about................Guess who?

Cornelia wrote:

!IT DOESN'T TAKE MORE THAN A FEW READINGS TO SEE THAT THIS
LIST IS FULL OF ANAL RETENTIVE NOT KNOWING ABOUT ANYTHING
WHO WANNABE FREAKS......"

If this is how you feel then I think that you have subscribed to the wrong list. The whole point is to discuss and debate Who topics and to give out useful information - NOT to slag off other people's points of view. I suggest that you (Cornelia) type out a full apology to the whole list.

I suggest this is the end to all of this utter drivel - if you haven't got something intelligent and constructive to say - then don't say it at all!!!!

Plus anyone know how to turn off what I have found out is MIME format - thanks for your help Ryan and Keri McDermott.

Paul
paul-swindale@usa.net
ICQ: #4754694