Re: Roger clip on Howard Stern show

> Question:  assuming this was taped fairly soon after Kinison's death, and
> given that the show is taped in New York and that Roger was probably in New
> York at the time, why was Roger in New York?  For starters, when did Sam
> Kinison die?  My guess is that Roger was in New York for Daltrey Sings
> Townshend at Carnegie Hall, February 1994.

	First of all, I'm SO glad that Stuttering John was dumped from Howard's
show.  That guy was an idiot!!!  He would go up to certain celebs and
ask the MOST lame (insulting that person alot of times) questions!!
	When he did this with my favorite actress Alicia Silverstone, asking
the most pathetic questions about her Jewish religeon.......that's when
I officially hated that guy.  I'm sorry to hear that Roger Daltrey had
to put up with him!!!
	Getting back to Sam Kinison, he died back in '92 when Roger was putting
out "Rocks In The Head", and not in '94 when Roger was singing
Townshend.

							Joseph Manfredi