Welcome

> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:20:47 -0500
> From: "Kimberly R. Wilson" <krwilson@weir.net>
> Subject: Who Digest
>
> Hey, what is this "Who Digest" thing?  I stumbled upon this when surfing
> the net.  Who are you people, who-who who-who? Is there an actual
> "Digest" that I can subscribe to?  If there is a mailing list, put me on
> it. My address is: 3245 West Street, Weirton WV 26062; and my e-mail
> address is: krwislon@weir.net.  My name is Sean.

Sean,

Welcome to the camp.  Please ignore the recent posts by "Cornelia Pohdy"
<babsoriley@hotmail.com>.  This list is not usually so obnoxious.  You will
learn a lot from the others on this list.

P.S. Dear listmaster, isn't there a way to block certain rude people from
posting to this list after they have pissed enough people off?