Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #216

<<Date: Mon., 25 Aug. 1997 16:50:21 -0800
From: bettysdad@delphi.com (Michael Davidson)
Subject: Us assholes with money

  Ditto---- I would like to share with you the weekend that  My wonderful
husband made happen.  I am turning  the  big 40 this coming weekend-- For my
birthday , I wanted to see the WHO  ( thanks to this list -- we would never
had learned of the dates or places of the tour--we live in Dallas, Texas).  My
husband made arrangements  and planned this wonderful weekend in West Palm
Beach .  We stayed at The Four Seasons   and we had  10th row center
seats--what more could you ask for?? (Maybe  The Ritz) !!   We had a ball at
the show-- I did'nt sit down for one song-- and I refuse to apologise to any
one.  In our section  there were't a lot of people standing , but when Pete
started playing "I'm  drowned  " i couldn't believe that people were actually
sitting down !!!    I stood and cheered loudly..  Sorry for going on and on
but I feel very passionate  with respect to the Who.  I won't go into blow by
blow of the concert but  those who were ther know it was awsome!!!  We ended
up at the Ritz and we sa