Cornelia Pohdy

Look I do not want to start any shit but you are very mean.  Have you ever
thought about treating people with a little respect?  Its bad to go
through life being mean.  And I should know, I used to be the meanest SOB
around.  I would also like to add that I have forgotten more about CS&N
then you will ever know.  And no, I am not an aging hippie, I am just a
full time college student, who waits tables at a 4 star restaurant who
uses my money to pay for my habit of classic rock and roll.  Now if you
would excuse me I have to study for a big econ test tomorrow.
Ryan

   "Theres a million ways to laugh, and everyones a path." PT