Re: This Guitar Has Only Seconds To Live

>From: Beau McCrury <Beau.McCrury@ucop.edu>
>Subject: This Guitar Has Only Seconds To Live
>Sender: owner-thewho@igtc.com
>
>Hey all,
>
>Most of you remember the poster of Pete with his hands
>wrapped around a guitars neck, arms in back of his head
>and the caption reads 'This Guitar Has Only Seconds To
>Live'.  (You do remember, great.  I knew the sixties
>weren't that good.)  Anywho, I don't...remember where I
>saw this, probably in one of the Who books.
>
>What I was wondering is if anyone knows the story behind
>the poster?  It's so good it should at least have a story.
>
>And, would anyone know if it's available anywhere or any
>clues as to how one might acquire it.

Who would give it up if it was as rare and wanted as
you claim? Hmmmmmmm????
Why would anyone who has the coolest poster want to
get rid of it?
Damn......BUY THE BOOK MAX RNB and PHOTOCOPY THE DAMN
picture and tape it to all the mailboxes, telephone
poles and lobby's to grocery stores so all the world
and all your friends can see Pete holding a guitar up..
Then make it a t-shirt and put it on the back of your
denim jacket and wear it to your next CSN concert this
summer with all the other 40 somethings that smoke pot
and drive Plymouth Voyagers with slight bellies and
foul bar room mentality language.......Hello....??????
ITS A POSTER!!!!!!HELLO!?!??! REALITY CHECK?????????
ITS O-U-T of P-R-I-N-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geeesh!!!!!
This world.......