Re: Q Magazine awards Who lifetime achievement award

Martin wrote:

> Only John could make it to the ceremony in London.
> When accepting he said Pete was busy picking up his
> kids from school and Roger was here in America filming something.
> He went on to say; "how fucking anticlimatix" and that only
> Keith has a reasonable excuse for no showing.

	What is it about these legendary bass players and their bitterness
toward's the legendary bands that they were/are in??????
	John Paul Jones (bassist for Led Zeppelen) said not too long ago that
he very much resented not being asked by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant to
join them on their latest tour together back in '95?
	Now we have John Entwhistle sounding somewhat pissed off at the rest of
Tho Who!

						Trippy!,

						Joseph Manfredi