revolver records . . . great place for boots of all kinds!!!

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:39:40 -0600 (CST) PRINCE STEVEN M
<albini@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> writes:
>  I just read the post about the red Who BBC disk  that says Who
>Maximam
>or something like that on it.  In case anyone is interested I picked
>one
>up last month in New York in the village at Revolver Records.  I don't
>know the address off hand but if anyone is interested i can post it.

revolver records is on west 8th street, a few blocks in from avenue of
the americas (6th) . . . accesible from the A,C,E,B,D,F & Q trains . . .
get off at west 4th street, and be sure to use the northern exit (marked
"West 8th street.")  don't let the guys selling comics on 6th avenue
hassle you, and hang a right at the B. Dalton . . . buy some incense from
the Rastafarians out front of the bookstore . . . it's handmade, and the
BEST you'll find in the city! . . . ahh . . .

 anyway, Revolver has the bitchin'est selection of Who boots i've ever
seen amassed in one semi-tidy little section of the centre island . . .
revolver is also where i picked up my vinyl copy of "Two Sides of the
Moon" . . .

and while you're on west 8th, be sure to check out the Postermat!  they
have TONS of posters/postcards/stickers of groovy classic rock bands
(including our boys), as well as cool movie posters, too . . . it's the
kind of place one could spend hours in, IF you have the strength to
stomach the Z-100 crap music they play in there . . . ugh.

AND, if you're in the market for a new piercing (hey, why not?) go to ENZ
and NOT Cassiopeia (they're both right across the street from Revolver).
just a recommendation.  Wanna dress like a rock star?  stop inside
Funhouse . . . they have some wild medieval Goth dresses, and their
prices aren't too shabby, either!

(sorry about that last part . . . i know i'm getting out of hand . . .
just rattling off somewhat relevant info about my stomping ground . . .
i'd seriously advise anyone who hasn't had the West 8th street experience
to GO!!!  and pick up some new shoes while you're at it!!! [just don't
let any shoe salesmen hassle ya . . . they can get pretty raunchy])

have fun!!!
your tour guide,
raine

I will be IMMERSED . . .
QUEEN of the FUCKING UNIVERSE!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]