Can't Explain!

Hello all!
Last night, at about 1:30, I was watching a brain numbing segment of MTV,
and heard a familiar sound.  A rapper (or somethin' like that) named Fatboy
Slim has a song called "It's outta my head" or something close to that.
Anyway, the chord progression is a variation of "I Can't Explain"!  I
thought that I was being ridiculous at first, but then, I heard the only
words in the song.  "It drives me outta my mind", and "It drives me outta my
head".  These words are sung by a woman, but it is definitely a version of I
Can't Explain.  Nice work Fatboy Slim!
Chuck