Who siting (sort of)

Hey all,

Just thought I'd pass along a minor Who-oriented siting that I just came
across. I use a free e-mail service called "Juno." On the top of the
screen they show advertisements. If you buy the products they advertise,
it helps support the free e-mail service they provide. I just saw an
advert for a pinball cd-rom game they are selling. It opened by
asking..."Are YOU the next Pinball Wizard?"

Sorry for the waste of digest space, but I thought it was cool at the
time. (Maybe because it's 3am now, and I'm completely disoriented)

Goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high!

-Rick in Syracuse

Pardon my English...I'm American