Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #18

> I don't know if anyone else saw this but on friday night
> I was fliping thru the stations on TV and i saw John Entwistle.
> I stopped immediately and went back. Anyway the whole program
> was about the history of the guitar and the people who play
> it best.  Obviously it was no surprise to see JAE on it.  I
> came into about 15 minutes after it had started so either
> must have missed greats like Pete Townshend, Eric Clapton,
> Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Jimmy Page or they must have a big
> mistake.  But it had just about every other great that i
> could think of.  It had a whole part devoted to Les Paul
> and fetured many other greats like BB King, Eddie Van Halen,
> Tom Petty, Keith Richards, Robby Krieger(If you want to call
> the last two or three greats).  It was hosted by Bryant
> Gumble of all People. But anyway I was wondering if anyone
> else has seen this.

I saw the show too. And didn't see anything about Pete Townshend,
Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Jimmy Page. They didn't talk
about Jimi Hendrix either. I was very disappointed, until I saw John
on it.
--
Joe St. Lucas, jstlucas@znet.com, http://sd.znet.com/~jstlucas
Work is something to keep me busy between ultimate frisbee games.